Friday, May 27, 2011

Carina Gardner "Playdate Outfit" Pattern Review Part 2



I'm finally getting around to posting the photos of the outfit I made from the Carina Gardner Playdate pattern. It was a really fun and easy pattern to use. Before I was even done with this outfit for my older daughter I was planning another for my youngest.

I had just a couple of small issues that were probably just me not completely understanding not an issue with the pattern itself. I just had a tiny problem with the flutter sleeves and the finishing of the waistband elastic but figured it out easily on my own. Overall this was a great pattern and produced an absolutely  adorable outfit. The only thing missing is the fabric flower, I haven't decided if I want it on my blouse or on a hair accessory.  The fit is perfect and really flattering on my daughter.I highly recommend this pattern and  like I said I plan on using this pattern again(right away!) to make the same outfit for my younger daughter but perhaps  choosing the bermuda shorts rather than the capri.

And now my finished product!


Purchasing info for this pattern can be found  HERE

Thanks for reading and Happy sewing!

1 comments:

Birthday Party Treasure Hunt said...

Hey..
Your playdate outfit pattern is looking very beautiful..Thanks for sharing and Happy sewing!..