Friday, January 6, 2012

Up for grabs!


While setting up my new sewing space I came across quite a few works in progress. Some were partially completed others were just cut fabric pieces i have no idea what pattern they belong to. Most will still fit my girls once they are completed but one adorable little outfit made from a 1963 Simplicity pattern will be way to small by the time the weather warms enough to wear it.



It is made of beautiful high quality navy cotton sateen and is a vintage size 2. I did  alter the pattern a bit so it's probably closer to a size 3. It buttons down the back and also has a matching little bloomer for underneath although the bloomer is not quite finished.

Does anyone have a little girl who would fit this sweet little ensemble? I can't bear to think it will never be worn. I would love to send it to the first person to contact me via email or Facebook!
vonrummer1972@gmail.com

0 comments: